Here at Rutland CAMRA we will be holding our 9th Beer and Cider Festival from June 23rd to June 26th at the Rutland County Museum following an enforced gap of two years due to the pandemic. We hope to attract in excess of 1,000 visitors from across Rutland and further afield to our lovely location in the museum courtyard.
We are approaching local businesses to ask if they would be interested in supporting this event by sponsoring a barrel. We will have 40 cask and keg ales available in addition to 10 ciders and English wine. This year we have two exciting additions to the Festival a ‘keg’ bar operated by Baker’s Dozen brewery from Ketton and a gin bar which will be run by the Rutland based Multum Gin Parvo company. There will also be food and musical entertainment throughout the four days.
For barrel sponsorship this year we will be asking for £50
In return, for each barrel sponsored, you will receive the following
- Your company name and logo on a barrel end and in the Festival programme
- Your company name featured on the sponsors page on our website which will be promoted via social media
- Beer vouchers to the value of £20 to be used to purchase beer, cider or wine
- One complementary Festival glass worth £3
- One free entry to the Festival worth £3
- Our grateful thanks
To join us please e-mail me at email@example.com indicating how many barrel ends you wish to sponsor. I will then issue an invoice which will include the payment details. Should you be able to sponsor us we very much look forward to welcoming you to the Festival.